Tuesday 11 August 2009

Baaaaah Humbug

As a grumpy old git I constantly bemoan the ludicrous number of signs on the roads these days. With my ever shrinking number of braincells I have to negotiate signs for roadworks, speed, directions, warnings, etc.. in the space of a millisecond. Not forgetting of course that I should be looking at the road and trying not cause a mass pile up because I missed the "narrow lanes in 10 miles" sign. Well here I was in Wales on my family holiday, on the side of a mountain (in Wales) where there are lots (and I mean lots) of animals in the fields (in Wales!!) Do you see where I'm going with this...Well just in case I failed to notice, some kind council after 3 yrs deliberation 45 meetings and 25 sub committe meetings at a cost of £99000 to the tax payer, have decided that I need to be alerted to something I may otherwise have overlooked.........

No comments:

Post a Comment